Thursday 23 July 2015

Ruapehu

On Friday, my family and friends drove to Ruapehu to go skiing.

First we put on our boots and skis then we put on our poles.


Later we went to the top to ski. It was hard to walk on the snow because the snow was slippery and wet. So we tried hard to climb up. Soon me and my dad climbed up to the top.

"Be Careful!" My dad said.  So I skied carefully but I still slipped sometimes on the snow. But slowly I was getting better at skiing, but I still slipped on snow a lot and I still tried hard.


Then we started to go to the cafe. The cafe was nice and warm with the heater so we relaxed. Soon we went to the bus and drove back to the motel and relaxed.

I felt cold tired and relaxed and happy in the snow because I loved skiing and having fun.

1 comment:

  1. I like my story because it fun at skiing.Danny

    ReplyDelete