Tuesday 30 June 2015

Monkey Me Crazy


Once there lived a crazy monkey called Emma. She was the most beautiful princess in the jungle. Every man in the jungle liked her.

A man named Brian lived beside her home. He was the best man alive and the most handsome guy in the jungle. She liked him so much she always wanted to eat with him a banana but they ate some pizza rolls. It was wonderful yummiest food so they munched it all up.

Emma’s mother and the father were the rulers of the kingdom called Hearts. “Who is that man? Is that a prince? O o o o can I go to him?" asked Emma. “Of course, go on," answered the king. A new girl said to the prince, “Wait I want a better look please." “No," answered Brian’s father but he carefully strode alone to the foot of the tower.

When he was at the end of the tower he saw a pretty good princess that was not being a good monkey princess.

Creepily he crept in, "Oh no how did she see me?" But she said, “Come on now  I'm not going to bite you. Come into the light". "Okay I'm coming my dear."  But yay they got married and they lived happily ever after. 

1 comment:

  1. i like the way Maya made up the castle name hearts sarina

    ReplyDelete