Monday 22 June 2015

Bigfoot is Angry

Once upon time a bigfoot lived in a beach. He had some milkshakes  and pizza.  People were always mean to him. They were always  pranking him and he was crying. Then I came and cheered him up. 

I gave him some toys. Then he was so happy we went and played. It was so much fun and then people came and were being meaner. So then Bigfoot got angry. He cried and cried. He walked away angrily. I said “But wait!” But I lost him.

I was lonely but I suddenly saw a big hand. It was Bigfoot. I was so happy to see him again but he was crying, crying and crying. I just left him so he followed me. 

Then he said, “Wait I like being your best friend.” I said, “I like being your best friend too. Do want to play some games?” He said, “Sure I would like to play some games.” We were saying, “Yeee ha!”
It was so magical playing with Bigfoot so I said, "Do you want to go eat?" He said. "Sure lets go eat." Yummy it was so good.

Bigfoot had to go home I said "Bye" and I had to go home too. I went outside to play with Bigfoot but he was not there so I went to his house. But then he was behind me. He picked me up  and I said “Hi Bigfoot. What are you doing?” He said "I want to play now."

1 comment:

  1. I liked my story because have some adjectives athina

    ReplyDelete