Tuesday 30 June 2015

Barbie

One summer evening Barbie wanted new clothes. Then her loving boyfriend came and made Barbie new clothing. "Thanks Ken" said Barbie.

Ken left. Barbies robot for the closet, he got turned on evil. Ken and Barbie were having a picnic. Barbie slipped on her picnic pants. Remember the robot was on evil then he shut down the closet. The robot said... " I shut down the closet because it's too hot for those pants.

Barbie said, "I can't take these pants off because I'm going on a picnic and these are my picnic pants". "Then I can't let you out I'm afraid" said the robot.

After that all Barbie's friends were hungry so Barbie got out her muffin cupcakes, with some milk. They stuffed their gob with milk.

Barbie called her loving boyfriend. He came to save them. He raced to Barbie and her friends. "Hi, Barbie I brang sherbet". "Ken what's wrong with the robot". "I don't know baby". Ken went to look at the evil and good button. "Barbie the button is on evil". Said Ken. “ohhhhhh”. Said Barbie. “Why didn’t I think of that”. Ken smashed the handle on good. The robot said “What happened”? Barbie said, ”You were on evil.”

”Sorry Barbie,” said the robot. Then they got saved and lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. i miss rm16 but i like cooking. mrs armitage i did a powtoon story again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh by brendon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your story is really funny from Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete