Wednesday 4 March 2015

Last but not least - Who Am I?s

I am 7 years old. I am a New Zealander. I'm a girl. 
I have short, straight, blonde hair.  
I have bluey, greeny eyes. 
I've got milky, soft, smooth skin. 
I am skinny. I am medium size. 
My lips are small and my eyes are big.

I'm sporty, brave and an honest person. 

I am a lovable person too. 
I am giggly,crazy and noisy. 
Also I am good, smart and weird. 
I love animals. 
Who am I?

I am a nine year old boy. I am a New Zealander.

My hair is as brown as mud. My eyes are light blue.
I usually have a ginormous smile. I have a tough nose. My skin is as light as an oak tree. I have a big brown birth dot on my leg. I a a smooth, skinny person.

I LOVE animals. My favourite animal is a red panda. I like them because whenever I'm at the zoo, the red pandas come close to me. My favourite game is Minecraft. I have a Minecraft hat, shirt, books, the game, soft toys and so much more!


I am a friendly person. I get furious when my sister breaks my cool creations out of Lego. Whenever my dad comes home we ask him to go on the trampoline.


I am an 8 year old boy. 
I am New Zealander and Scottish.
I have smooth, silky skin that is tan white.
I have black, straight hair.
My favourite sport is soccer.
My favourite food is chips and candy.
I have green, white, a mix of blue on my eyes colour.
I like travelling to different places.
I like theme parks.
I am fast and good at sport.
I like animals.
My nose is very hard.


Hi, I am an 8 year old girl. My hair is long, blonde, silky, wavy and shiny. My eyes are hazel as a tree trunk and glittering as the stars. My tan skin is smooth as a lions mane.


I love fish and chips, also the hamburgers. I have two birth marks. One on my face and one on my left arm. My legs are a little chubby. I have freckles on my nose. 


I love spiders and scorpions. I'm a fast runner. I'm crazy, silly and weird. I'm a Kiwi European. 3 quarters Scottish and I quarter New Zealander. I love Lego. My brother built a UFO and I built a park.


I am a seven year old girl. I am a Samoan. I have white skin, smooth as silk. My eyes are green and shiny like crystals. I have long, curly hair. I have long black eyelashes. I have chubby cheeks. I am medium height.


My favourite sport is soccer. My favourite animal is a tiger and my favourite food is butter chicken, sushi and KFC chicken. 


I can jump really high. I like to play with my friends, I like maths and I am brave.



I am an 8 year old boy.
I have short, black hair.
My eyes are hazel.
I have light brown skin.
I love playing with my dog on the tramp.
I like singing but I get nervous in front of a crowd.
I am good at rugby.

6 comments:

  1. I love your writing Room 16. I can't wait to read your next blog!
    Mrs Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the second 1 Lachlan
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your how am i Khloe from karla.

    ReplyDelete