Tuesday 24 February 2015

Who Am I?

I am an 8 year old girl. I am New Zealand / Rarotongan / European.

I've got curly, black, shining hair. I've got small hazel/greeny eyes. My skin is smooth tan skin as soft as a teddy bear. My eyebrows are browny, black as the night. My lips are as red as a baby red panda. I have a giant fringe covering my face. My arms are as long as my hair. Sometimes I wear earrings and they are as shiny as the sun. My eye lashes are very long.


I've got two sisters and 1 brother. My favourite colour is purple. I am intelligent, happy, friendly, creative type of person. I sometimes do silly stuff. My favourite animal is a baby red panda. I am lazy and silly when I go home from school. I am a type of adventurous person. I am an imaginative girl. I am very good at maths. I am not that smart though!



I am an 8 year old boy. My eyes are brown and a bit of black. I have kind of spiky hair. I have soft, tan skin.

My favourite sport is touch because it can make you fit and good at catching. I like to climb trees and I like reading animal books. I like to play on my skateboard outside and I Like to read Journal Part books at school. My favourite thing at home is homework. I am little bit talented at playing cricket.



Hi there, I am a boy. I am a 7 year old boy. 
I have dark glowing eyes to see in the dark. 
I have straight, blonde, dark hair.
I have a smiley face and shiny teeth. 
My hands are brown and rough. 
I have a brown body. 
My legs are long and smooth. 
My family is from Samoa.

I am a hard working person. 

I am a nice kind person. 
I am a happy person. 
I am an arty, good person.



I am an 8 year old boy. My family is Iraqi. i have short, shaved, black hair. My eyes are big, hazel green and sparkly. I have tanned skin that is as smooth as silk. I have a chubby body. I am medium height.

I am smart, brave, funny and friendly. I like maths and reading, especially comics and cook books. I also like to cook. I like to play soccer and xbox with my friends. I am good at maths. I am good at acting and doing flips and back flips on a trampoline.


I am a seven year old girl. I'm a kiwi Indian. My family was from Fiji. I have short, shiny, black and purple hair. My eyes are big, beautiful, round, black and sparkly like ice crystals. I have brown soft skin that is smooth like fur. My earrings are glittery like shiny pearls. I'm good at art and collecting leaves. I have a collection at my house. They're shiny like diamonds. I'm beautiful like the silk of the moon. My lips are pink like dark, pink lipstick.


I am a 7 year old Chinese boy. I have black, curly, fluffy hair. My eyes are small, black and soft. I have light brown, soft skin. My legs are large, thick and tall. My arms are skinny, soft and brown. My neck is medium and smooth.

I am a kind person. I am brave and friendly. My favourite dessert is ice cream. I like dragons and animals. 


I am good at making secret things like boxes and listening carefully and working hard.


My eyes are brown. 

I am medium size. 
I have big teeth. 
I am smart. 
I am good at maths. 
I love to play hockey.
I am as fast as the wind. 
I like to play with my friends.
Who am I? 

I am 8 years old. I am a New Zealander. I have long, wavy, blonde hair. My eyes are sparkly like ice crystals. My eyelashes are as long as a pencil. I have tanish, smooth, silky skin. I have shiny, gleaming red lips. I have white, sparkly teeth. My body is skinny and tall.


I like going to Papamoa to see my nana. I like to climb trees. My favourite dessert is vanilla ice cream. I am also a fast runner.



1 comment: